RocketDocs is looking for an experienced and skilled marketing professional that can see projects from conception to completion and final delivery. We are currently a small SaaS company but with recent equity investments and new leadership – we have lofty goals.
At your core, you should have an entrepreneurial spirit. We would value your experience growing a small company to medium sized company as well as your expertise working at a larger establish brand. Your big company thinking would help us not just outline how we do marketing, but your ability and desire to roll up your sleeves will be required as we are currently a lean group and move quickly.
The Director of Marketing will work closely with our sales and customer experience teams while speaking to both existing and new customers. We are excited about what lies ahead and will operate a lean team that has the feel of a start-up but has the benefit of a stable 25-year-old company that created the market. We will be looking to you to position our brand in the marketplace and communicate our message both internally and externally.
Director of Marketing Highlights
- Build and enhance brand recognition of RocketDocs solution including website oversite and collateral creation.
- Oversee and execute targeted marketing campaigns for both current accounts and new targets.
- Craft messaging and positioning in the market; conduct competitive and market analysis to determine and highlight key differentiators
- Work with internal stakeholders to plan, create, and launch creative campaigns and compelling stories around initiatives that resonate with targeted audiences
- Work closely with the CEO and the leadership team to enhance and align effortsAble to leverage your previous experiences leading a breadth of marketing disciplines including PR/media outreach, demand gen/lead generation, content, events, and marketing ops.
- Be an effective leader and ensure all marketing programs are successful, metrics-driven, and goal-oriented
You will be joining a small team, so there are many opportunities to contribute and take ownership. We don’t have a perfect mix of skills and will leave it to you to showcase where you are stronger.
- Bachelor’s (or Master)’s degree in marketing or related discipline
- 5+ years of marketing experience, including roles within SaaS product marketing
- Past success in working with SaaS offerings
- Strong ability to execute and lead digital marketing initiatives (AdWords, Microsoft Advertising, etc.)
- Proven success with demand generation for complex sales
- Experience driving thought leadership and cultivating positive media coverage
- Not required, but would benefit from having RFP experience
RocketDocs is a small but stable Software-as-a-Service (Saas) software company that serves B2B companies. Our valued customers want to respond to their customers with speed and accuracy by creating tools that help manage content and create information assets. We created this market over 25 years ago and have thrived on working with our valued customers to ensure their success. It is an exciting time to work at RocketDocs with a recent equity investment and new leadership team there is renewed energy and an entrepreneurial feel.
- While our offices are split between Baltimore (HQ in Harbor East) and Frederick (development), we also understand allowing employees to work remote supports work-life balance and personal schedules. As a small and growing company, we value everyone’s opinion (regardless of what hat you wear) and support some healthy friction in the teams as all opinions are welcome as we search for best approaches. We equally value the need to come together once the decision is made and attack the projects as one team where we support each other.
- Our offices are set up with modern open layouts where our causal environment is set up to encourage teamwork while focusing on customer success with a hint of fun.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org